See Page XX – February 2017

Page XX logo (2015_04_01 16_53_09 UTC)

We’re putting the finishing touches to some overdue projects this month, including sending the final version of Cthulhu Confidential – now with an additional chapter about the Mythos, and many typo fixes – to the printers. We’ll be closing pre-orders for this on March 21st. We’re also shipping the physical Hawkins Papers to Kickstarter backers this month, so Pelgranista homes no longer double as “Hawkins document storage”. Both projects have been greatly improved by the additional time we’ve spent on them, and we’re excited to see what you make of them.

Speaking of time, here’s what we’re releasing this month, too – specifically, pre-orders for a set of three new adventures called The Valkyrie Gambit, along with the GM Screen and Resource Guide, both of which are for the TimeWatch RPG. The PDFs will be available to download in mid-March. And as we’re on the subject, today’s date is significant – it’s Gareth’s birthday. Have a good one, Gareth!

New Releases

Articles

13th Age

• 13th Sage: Player Character Damage Math – Rob Heinsoo shares the basic math behind how much damage characters should deal, for creating your own character classes or variants.
      • The Order of the Ages – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan on his latest 13th Age project, the (provisionally titled) Book of Ages

See Page XX Poll

What non-blog content would you like to see Pelgrane do?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

10 Responses to “See Page XX – February 2017”

1. Mike Daumen says:

I vote Alex Roberts teaching us the Company song!

2. Tony Williams says:

Cat and/or Simon talk about why they commissioned/released a product and eventually do it for each of Pelgrane’s items.

Why release 13th Age ? Why Dying Earth ? Why Ashen Stars ? etc. etc. Who did they hope to attract ? What hole does it fill in the market ? What was the design ethos ?

3. SunlessNick says:

I chose the Ask Me Anything, but had I been able to I would have voted for both that and the Cat and Simon Discuss – Tony’s idea on why a product was commissioned and released would be a very good subject for that too.

4. SunlessNick says:

While I voted for Ask Me Anything, had the option for multiple votes existed, I would have gone for that and Cat And Simon Discuss Stuff. (I also agree with Troy’s suggestion that why products were commissioned or released would make a good subject).

5. George says:

I voted actual play sessions, but I’d also add a Ask Me Anything with Simon and Cat.
    The first question I’d ask would be if they think Fantasy Gumshoe is commercially viable.
    (And if not, what can we do to convince them otherwise :->)

6. George says:

My comments got deleted from both this thread and Ken’s article thread.. not sure why?

• Cat Tobin says:

Hey George, all comments on our website need to be manually approved, so your comments were awaiting approval. We do this as quickly as we can, but during busier times it can sometimes take us a day or two to approve new comments.

• George says:

No worries. (I initially thought they were posted when I submitted, hence the question). Thanks anyhow.

7. Mark says:

I also voted for actual play sessions but would have also voted for Cat and Simon Discuss Stuff video. To me those two were pretty close to a tie.

8. Adam says:

I voted for actual play sessions, but I think it would also be nice to have a handful of introduction to the game videos along the lines of Paul Fricker’s for CoC.