The Lovecraftian London Limited Edition

The Bookhounds of London Limited Edition is now SOLD OUT.

What does The Limited Edition Include?

Bookhounds Photo
The limited edition will include:

• A limited edition faux leather bound, gold-embossed copy of Bookhounds of London, signed by Kenneth Hite with a Lovecraftian word added in his fair hand. The full list of 110 words will be published after the books are released.
  • A limited edition of Augustus Darcy’s Occult Guide (Liber Fumo de Frater Viglio)  presented as an in world-artifact, hardbound, cloth covered, numbered, gold embossed with an exclusive dust cover. To the extent we can, we have left no trace of its modern origins. You get the PDF of the Occult Guide now with your order.
  • Genuine 1930s ephemera selected from by Steve and Paula Dempsey (contributor and Occult Guide writer respectively), divided as evenly as possible between each limited edition. While some people will do better than others we think no one will be disappointed.
  • A unique clue to the death of Augustus Darcy.
  • All this presented in Augustus Darcy’s olive green haversack, protected by a mystic sigil.

Image16

The price is $150 / £100 plus tracked and insured shipping.

30 Responses to “The Lovecraftian London Limited Edition”

1. John Taber says:

Hi Pelgrane: If I preorder Bookhounds today (i.e. before next Tues) does that give me priority in getting the Limited Edition? Just curious…
    John T>

2. Sid Wood says:

This looks absolutely amazing Simon.

3. Chris Young says:

will the standard issue be shipping at the same time or before?

4. Kevin Miller says:

Can’t wait ’til Tuesday to request my upgrade! Too cool!

5. Kevin Miller says:

One more thing. Simon, can you give any info on the manufacture of the haversack? Maybe what material it’ll be made of and its dimensions? Just curious. Thank you!

6. Hawke says:

I have to say, I’ve never grokked the Cthulu stuff… I love the other games you guys have out, but man this set just looks so awesome I’m surprised I haven’t already purchased and then seen if I can get into that universe after the fact.

Excellent work.

7. Jane says:

That’s beautiful! Is the misprint deliberate? It still looks good.

8. Stuntlau Perez says:

I am so down for this. Will we be able to respond via email to upgrade, or will we have to go through the Pelgrane website? I ask because my place of work has Pelgrane blocked.

9. Hugo says:

I have the Dragonmeet version. What do I have to do to have the full version? By the way, what is exactly the full version?

• Simon Rogers says:

If you gave us your email address at Dragonmeet, you;ll get an email with an order link. What I mean about the full version is that you can’t “upgrade” because you already have the book. The pre-orderers don’t, which is why they get the option to deduct what they’ve already paid and get the limited edition INSTEAD of the normal version.

10. Krisz says:

Well, is the price mentioned above additionally to the already paid pre-order price?

11. Niclas says:

Is Jeromes fantastic cover art still in the special edition, or is it replaced by the leather cover?

12. Fernando says:

Is the ocult guide only available with the upgrade version?

13. Tobias says:

Awesome. Can´t wait to get my hands on the limited Edition.

14. kit says:

If I’m concerned that the email code may have been lost by my spam filter, who could I contact?

15. camelon75 says:

I was positive there were dates on this article originally and thats why I asked my first question

Is this still getting released around now end May beginning of June?

16. James O'Neill says:

Chaps,

Is the Occult guide to London going to be released as a stand alone book. Or if you have missed a limited edition of Book Hounds of London have you missed the boat or do you intend a second run? I am very keen to get a copy but only discovered it after you have sold out.

Regards

James

17. Maj says:

Is there a list of the ‘Genuine 1930s ephemera’ used so those incined to do so can try and hunt down some extra props for our games?