Pelgrane’s PDF download guarantee

If you order PDFs from our store, we want you to be able to redownload your order without worrying about hard drive failures or new computers.

So, all PDFs purchased from Pelgrane will be available for redownload for at least ten years from purchase, although it’s our intention for this to continue indefinitely. You can download the most up-to-date PDF from your Pelgrane Press bookshelf. Placing an order does not make a bookshelf – you will need to register here first. All orders placed with that email address will be available to add on the “Orders” tab. If we update the PDF, we update the link on this Downloads page. If you’re missing any downloads, email us and we’ll set you up.

We will supply PDFs free to any customers of bricks and mortar stores with proof of purchase.  If your store is a member of the Bits and Mortar program, they can supply you with the PDF free for any of our products. If they are not, please email us at support@pelgranepress.com with a proof of purchase and we’ll add the PDF to your bookshelf (you will need to register here first, if you haven’t already). For online discounters such as Amazon, we offer a 50% discount voucher off the cost of the PDF.

15 Responses to “Pelgrane’s PDF download guarantee”

1. Nook Harper says:

Hi. I’ve bought ToC, Esoterrorists and Fear Itself from Amazon UK. Does this excellent offer apply to these orders?

2. Greg says:

This is great thinking folks! And indicative of the superior levels of customer service that Pelgrane has provided. Keep it up :))

3. Steve Moss says:

Excellent customer service.

If the order number or email included the pdf title, it would help with searching the emails

4. Sid Wood says:

A ‘my account’ section would be appreciated complete with order history including the ability to download previously purchased pdfs.

5. Garry G says:

My main computer died the other week and this came in so handy for getting stuff onto my notebook.

Simon’s also very cool about letting you have the first PDF if you bought it from Amazon and I’ve found Pelgrane to be great at getting your order sent to promptly when you order direct.

If they would give me a PDF index for The Armitage Files they’d be the perfect company.

6. Krisz says:

I’ve talked to my local retailer here in Cologne, Germany, and he now joined “Bits and Mortar”. I did so in hope to get now the PDF for ToC and the Armitage Files, which I bought in his shop last year. But what do I have to do to get them?

7. J B Bell says:

I’ve just bought Trail of Cthulhu and didn’t realize you do the Bits and Mortar thing. It does not appear the retailer is a part of the program, but I think they might be amenable to it. What do I do to get them signed up, or to encourage them?

8. Ilan Muskat says:

Hi! I’ve just purchased a physical copy of Night’s Black Agents, and the store wasn’t able to find it on the Bits and Mortar site. This was 401 Games in Toronto.