Arkham Detective Tales Update

There were a few not unreasonably mutterings that Arkham Detective Tales did not contain any adventures set in Arkham.  There were also mumblings that the editing, credited to a certain Simon Rogers, was not up to our usual standards. We have taken steps to resolve this. First, Simon Rogers has been removed from editing duties.  Second, a new version is now available for download with typos fixed and an additional adventure set in Arkham.

Customers who bought from the Pelgrane Press webstore, rpgnow.com and IPR customers can download the new version from their order page. If you purchased from a retailer who is part of our PDF Preorder Program, you can ask your retailer.

If you purchased from another retailer, please contact me with proof of purchase, and I’ll set you up with the new PDF.

13 Responses to “Arkham Detective Tales Update”

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jennifer Brozek, Robin Laws. Robin Laws said: Purchasers of Arkham Detective Tales can now snag revised PDF, including all-new scenario actually set in Akrham: http://bit.ly/bD0YpM […]

2. Petter B says:

Be nice to Simon!

3. Graham says:

Couldn’t Simon have been relieved of all duties? His punishment seems light.

4. Sid Wood says:

Many thanks for the update and extra scenario! :o)

5. Jason Durall says:

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, how does one go about downloading this? I bought ADT in hardcopy from Pelgrane a while ago, but don’t see any way to log into the shop… nor do I see an “order page”.

6. Rafe says:

I no longer have the proof of purchase for my hard copy of Arkham Detectives (I suspect many do not) – I’m not really that bothered about the editing, but it’s a shame to miss out on the extra adventure. Is there any chance of Pelgrane Press releasing it as a download on its own, for a nominal charge perhaps?

7. Jon says:

Will hard copies of ADT purchased from this time forward contain the edited material and additional adventure? Or will this material only be available as a PDF?

8. Jon says:

Fantastic! I’ll keep an eye out for the extended edition. Thanks.