We’re just back from Dragonmeet, the biggest RPG-focused convention in the UK, where we had a great day catching up with customers and colleagues alike. One of the most exciting things to happen there was selling out of our limited preview editions of Cthulhu Confidential by 14:00. The first product for our new GUMSHOE One-2-One system is available to pre-order in our webstore now, so you can pick up the pre-order and get the PDF for your favourite One for Christmas – or, if they’re resolutely a non-roleplayer, you can get a 30% discount off all Stone Skin Press anthologies with this month’s bookshelf offer.
Out in PDF format this month are time-travel GUMSHOE adventure TimeWatch RPG, and its two supplements, Behind Enemy Times and The Book of Changing Years. We’ve also got the latest 13th Age Monthly, November’s Further Alarums: Downtime for Seven Icons, available now.
- Cthulhu Confidential: Case Notes Edition Preorder – Fight the Mythos alone, in this noir-flavoured GUMSHOE One-2-One game for one player and one GM
- TimeWatch RPG PDF – The exciting new GUMSHOE time-travel adventure RPG where brave agents of TimeWatch defend the timestream from radioactive cockroaches, psychic velociraptors, and human meddlers.
- Behind Enemy Times PDF – A series of six missions for TimeWatch, which you can run separately or as a linked campaign.
- The Book of Changing Years PDF – A collection of time travellers’ tales and curios put together on the quiet by agents of TimeWatch and secreted in the Citadel – TimeWatch HQ.
- Further Alarums – Downtime for Seven Icons – More random tables for your player characters’ between-adventure mini-stories is the latest 13th Age Monthly edition by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Simon Rogers on what’s new in the Nest
- Pelgrane Press Seeks Production Assistant – We’re recruiting for a new addition to the Nest.
- See P. XX: What’s Changed In GUMSHOE One-2-One – Robin D. Laws presents a basic tour of the differences between One-2-One and regular GUMSHOE
- Brexit and Price Adjustment – We need to update our non-US & Canada prices. Thanks, Brexit :/
- Running the Van Helsing Letter at WashingCon – Tom Abella shares some resources he created for this Night’s Black Agents convention adventure
- Stability Handicaps – Robin D. Laws with a new rules option for GUMSHOE horror games
- Call of Chicago: The Five Eyes Have It – Kenneth Hite brings the heat of mass surveillance to your Night’s Black Agents campaign
- Weekend at Dracula’s – Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan writes up his longcon format sessions of the Dracula Dossier campaign
- Our Convention Support Policy – How to get support for your convention from Pelgrane Press
- 13th Sage: Pregame Banter Levels Up – Rob Heinsoo on managing player expectations in levelling up
Resource Page Updates
- One-2-One Resource Page – A new page of downloads and articles for GUMSHOE One-2-One