We hope those of you already celebrating the holiday season are having a good time; here in dreary old London, the time for cheery mince pies and mulled wine seems horribly remote, despite the best effort of the shops. Luckily, the latest See Page XX is here to bring some Bollywood cheer to your November, with the latest edition of KWAS giving a low and slow look at Mumbai. And if that doesn’t get your spirits up, I defy anyone to listen to “Urban Parkour” from Dust and Mirrors, the original music for Night’s Black Agents, without being seized by a desire to leap from rooftop to rooftop. And continuing the NBA theme, we’re releasing the PDF of Double Tap this month, too.
We’ve also got some good news for Esoterrorists fans with the release of The Esoterrorists 2nd Edition PDF and the Esoterror Summoning PDF to boost your holiday horror, but if you’re more used to holiday drama, you’re in luck – the Series Pitch of the Month club for the DramaSystem is now available to non-Kickstarter backers.
- The Esoterrorists 2nd Edition PDF – the updated version of our first GUMSHOE game by Robin D. Laws, now longer.
- Esoterror Summoning PDF – A PDF supplement by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan for The Esoterrorists, including a short adventure.
- Double Tap PDF – the ultimate guide to Night’s Black Agents international espionage from the master of the conspiracy, Kenneth Hite
- Dust and Mirrors – original music for Night’s Black Agents by James Semple
- Looking Glass: Mumbai – a “low and slow” look at one of India’s biggest cities in the latest edition of KWAS by Kenneth Hite
- Series Pitch of the Month – a monthly PDF subscription product featuring DramaSystem series pitches from industry legends
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers, news, new releases and the inside track on all things Pelgrane.
- Poaching DramaSystem Episode Themes – Robin D. Laws explains how to make your players feel like they have choices available to them in your scenario
- Call of Chicago: What We’re Looking For When We’re Looking At Cities – Kenneth Hite breaks down the city write-up in the KWAS series
- Tell Me Lies, Tell me Sweet Little Lies – Part 2 of Andrew “Tigger” Nicholson’s epic quest to convert Eternal Lies to Call of Cthulhu
- TimeWatch RPG – The Kickstarter for Kevin Kulp’s new GUMSHOE game is nigh…find out more about it here.
- November playtesting – Bill White’s experimental The New World is up for playtesting, as is the latest Mythos Expedition from the lovely Jeff Tidball
Resource Page updates
- Trail of Cthulhu – Some fantastic Bookhounds of London character sheets and bookshop record documents by Tony Williams
- 13th Age – Updated SRD files for the Archmage Engine
- 13th Age – Kazekami’s photo cube escalation die, standard edition and Lich King edition – download the PDF templates
- 13th Age – 13th Age Wizard power deck .zip file by Kazekami, created with permission
- 13th Age – 13th Age Sorcerer power deck .zip file by Kazekami, created with permission
- 13 Oracles – Inspired by the oracles of Vincent Baker’s In A Wicked Age, Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan imagines 13th Age Oracles to inspire your 13th Age campaign.
- Stalwart – A new character class for 13th Age dreamed up by Paul Fanning; does it work? Find out what others think in the forums.
- Vanguard – Christopher Allen’s go at a new character class for 13th Age; what do you think? Find out what others think in the forums.