Night’s Black Agents Director’s Screen & Resource Guide

Night’s Black Agents player characters are highly trained super-spies, veterans of dozens of covert operations, ready to use guile and lethal force to overcome any obstacle.

Night’s Black Agents players are even tougher.

Gird yourself for the inevitable conflict with our Director’s Screen, keeping your notes and maps hidden until that final dramatic reveal. On one side, stunning artwork; on the other, vital reference tables for your eyes only.

Accompanying the screen is the bountiful Resource Guide, containing

• Initiation Scenes to kick off your campaign
  • New Monsters and enemy Operatives to bolster the ranks of the Conspiracy
  • Combat Options and Thriller Scene rules for when you need to zoom in on the action
  • Mission Skeletons and Location Plans to help build your adventures!

Stock #: PELGN15 Author: Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan
Artists: Marisa Erven, Jérôme Huguenin, Heather Landry, Georgia Roan, Jorge Fernández Sanz, and Karolina Węgrzyn Format: 4-panel full-colour GM screen, 56-page resource guide

Pre-order

9 Responses to “Night’s Black Agents Director’s Screen & Resource Guide”

1. Eden says:

Good stuff in the preview file. I love the Ruby Wasp and can easily see incorporating that into my sciency Dracula Dossier campaign as a gruesome Edom technology.

2. Michael P says:

When is this product expected to be released? Thanks!

• Colleen Riley says:

It is currently in layout and we hope to send it to the printer at the end of the month which means it should be available in approximately three months. This is an estimate and could change – we’ll update as we get closer.

3. Eden says:

Could you please add a PDF for the Director’s Screen to the Download page?

I’d love to print out my own screen for use in a game this week while I wait for the official printed version to arrive.

Thank you!

4. Stefan O says:

I can’t place a preorder because i can’t choose an amount of the product and on check are not items in my basket.

• Cat Tobin says:

Hey Stefan, sorry to hear you’re having issues with pre-ordering. Please email us at our support address so we can get the details we need to resolve this for you.

5. Greg says:

I think a directors screen for NBA is an excellent idea! I keep trying to preorder a copy & .pdf however I keep ending up in am endless link loop as not only will the quantity and price not populate to enable me to “checkout” and pay for the transaction but unfortunately I keep being linked to this page “http://site.pelgranepress.com/index.php/nights-black-agents-directors-screen-resource-guide/”.

I will pre-order this if you can please direct me to the site/page where this is possible. I am quite excited about this product as it will be a great time saver for me! If the .pdf is available immediately after pre-order that would be excellent as well as I am trying begin a NBA campaign but would prefer to do so after I have acquired this respurce in one form or another.

Thank you for your time! Pelgrane Press products are wonderful! Thanks!