This page offers answers to the most common mail order store and PDF queries. So we can help you more quickly, please read the answers here before you contact us. If your question isn’t answered, please contact us at the customer service email at the bottom of this post, and we’ll do our best to help you.
We love getting emails from our customers, and we will always reply to you. We are a small company, and sometimes it takes a while to reply. We like to be fair to everyone by responding according to the send date of the email, so please allow three working days before chasing for a reply.
Our office hours are 09:00 to 17:00 (London time), Monday to Friday. Our office is closed on English public holidays.
Top Mail Order Issues
I can't recover my bookshelf password
I have not received my physical order. What should I do?
- Click on your order link from the order email we sent you. Login to your bookshelf, and the order should be there. Click on the order to see its status.
- If your book is on preorder, first see Preorders below to get the shipping date.
- Compare the shipping information and contact times in this table. If your book hasn’t arrived in the Contact Us time, email support. You must include your current address, or we’ll just email you back asking for your address.
|Location||Method||Contact us after…|
|UK||Royal Mail First Class||14 days|
|US||USPS Media or Priority. Some USA orders have USPS tracking numbers which become live after 24 hours.||14 days|
|Europe||Royal Mail Airmail||28 days|
|Rest of World||Royal Mail Airmail||2 months|
|Brazil||Royal Mail Airmail||4 months|
My books were damaged, what should I do?
I live in Brazil. My order is taking a long time. Where is it?
How can I get the latest version of any Pelgrane PDF?
- If you are a mail order customer, the most up to date PDF is the one available to download from your bookshelf. If we update the PDF, we update the link on this receipt page.
- If you are a retail customer, and your store is a member of the Bits and Mortar program, they can supply you with the PDF for any of our products. If they are not, please email us telling us where you bought the book and we’ll get you the PDF. We will supply PDFs to any bricks and mortar customers. For online discounters such as Amazon, we offer a 50% discount voucher.
I can't find a 13th Age Monthly or Ken Writes About Stuff Subscription PDF. What do I do?
All downloads for current subscriptions are available on the “Subscriptions” tab of your bookshelf. When a subscription expires, the downloads are moved to the “Downloads” tab.
I pre-ordered a book. What is the status of my pre-order?
Anything not listed shipped out more than three months ago.
Recent releases and pre-orders are shipping out as follows. If you think your preorder is overdue, please note the shipment date and follow the instructions under I have not received my order.
|Book||US and Canada Date||Rest of World Date||Note|
|The Crown Commands||Shipped 2nd December 2016||Shipped end November 2016|
My order contains a mixture of releases and pre-ordered books. When will my pre-ordered books ship?
How do I retrieve the PDFs I purchased from your store?
I heard there is a new PDF of a book I have. How do I get it?
I bought a Pelgrane print product from a store. Can I get the PDF?
One of your books is not yet available as a PDF. When will it be released?
Can I email my PDFs to my friends?
How We Ship
Where is my order email?
How long do orders take to ship?
- UK shipments: These are sent by Royal Mail and take an average of 7 days from order date, but allow 14 days for delivery. There is no tracking.
- US Shipments: These are sent by USPS, either Media or Priority mail and take an average of 7 days from order date, but allow 14 days for delivery. Some US orders are tracked. The tracking number is not live for up to 24 hours after it’s posted.
- Other countries: These are sent by airmail and take an average of 14 days, but allow 28 days. For Brazil – allow four months. There is no tracking.
What do you do about pre-orders?
Refund, Replacement and Cancellation Terms
- We don’t refund orders once delivered, unless they are in error.
- We will replace damaged books free of charge, or you can have a refund. Please email support with the details of damage and we’ll sort you out
- Physical orders can be cancelled and refunded before they are shipped, but if the book includes a download element, we will deduct the cost of the PDF version (at least 25% of the value of the book).
- Books and PDFs are not generally subject to export or import restrictions, but you must pay any local taxes or custom duties if there are any.
If you read the answers we have here and contact us using the links in the questions, you’ll be able to supply us with the information we need to help you more quickly. If we’ve not answered your question above, please email support and we’ll get back to you with an answer.