There are few things a sword-and-spell-slinging adventurer loves more than a full coin purse — so why not take advantage of it? Coin Tricks by Rob Heinsoo and Lynne Hardy turns the one thing that all PCs will literally die to obtain into a rich source of plot hooks and monsters. It includes:
- Coin zombies, who make up for their slowness by using adventurers’ greed to ensnare them.
- Coins found in living dungeons that appear to be from alternate versions of the Empire.
- Ghoul-stamped coins, the mutilated currency of the undead.
- Rules for Tower Thump, the dwarves’ favorite coin-based drinking game.
- Normal-seeming gold coins that are also bat-winged demons devoted to chaos and destruction.
Coin Tricks is the fourth installment of the second 13th Age Monthly subscription. When you subscribe to 13th Age Monthly, you will get all issues of the subscription to date.
|Stock #: PEL13AM18D||Author: Rob Heinsoo, Lynne Hardy|
|Artist: Lee Moyer||Type: 9-page PDF|